Do you love a quick project or do you sell your makes at markets and boutiques? This is the PERFECT project for you. This pattern has been a staple at my markets this fall with easy stitches that works up fast while creating a lovely texture and can be priced affordably while still earning my worth. I hope you like it!
Super Bulky Yarn – 60 yards – Pink Ear Warmer is made using Alpaca blend yarn from Joann’s, and the red one is Hue and Me in Spicy
6.5mm hook or hook that meets gauge
11 sts x 8 rows = 4×4 inches (in pattern, unblocked)
CH – chain
R – row
HDC – half double crochet BLO – back loop only
FLO – front loop only
SL ST – slip stitch
Ch 12, begin row 1 in the second ch from hook.
R1 (WS) – HDC across, turn, ch 1. (11 sts)
R2 (RS) – HDC across, turn, ch 1. (11 sts)
R3 (WS) – HDC across, turn, ch 1. (11 sts)
R4 (RS) – HDCBLO across, turn, ch 1. (11 sts)
Repeat R1-4 a total of 9 times, then repeat R1-3.
Seam together, cinch, and finish off – tutorial below.
1. Bring beginning edge in line with the last row.
2. SL ST across both rows working into the BLO of the front piece, and FLO of the back piece.
3. Finish off with a long tail for cinching, thread tapestry needle.
4. Weave tail through fabric.
5. Cinch, tie, and weave in ends.